[Hackrf-dev] 10MHz clock

Simon Brown simon at sdr-radio.com
Fri Aug 22 09:28:59 EDT 2014

Hi,

I have ordered two http://www.freqelec.com/rb_osc_fe5680a.html from eBay and also two 3dB SMA attenuators, so the voltage will be 3.3V. I will check this with my 'scope, if it looks OK I'll try it.

Simon Brown G4ELI
http://v2.sdr-radio.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Ossmann [mailto:mike at ossmann.com]
Sent: 22 August 2014 14:21
To: Simon Brown
Cc: hackrf-dev at greatscottgadgets.com
Subject: Re: [Hackrf-dev] 10MHz clock

That one would not work without some circuitry in between.  It would be nice to develop a clock expansion board for HackRF One (and, yes, the preferred capitalization is "HackRF") that permits a variety of input and output options including low voltage sinusoidal signals.  I would also like the board to have a higher stability oscillator and perhaps its own GPS (optional?).

Mike