[Hackrf-dev] feedback on lesson 1

dan farmer zenfish at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 17:47:14 EDT 2014

FWIW, coming from a neophyte in the space, I thought it simply tremendous;
the only thing I might quibble about was the lack of links pointing to
it, as I found it, lost it, and then took forever to re-find it (I put
a link up on the wiki to save me in the future ;))

Looking forward to more - are you going to do a set number, or make it
like a college course of 15 weeks or so of classes, or…?  And any plans
on the frequency also?  While I’m asking, an RSS on the main page would
be nice… yeah, yeah, your reward for giving is more asking, you know
how it goes…

Also selfishly hoping you’ll be covering more out-of-gnuradio-companion
python trix o’ the masters, as that’s my own personal interest ;)

dan