[Hackrf-dev] I lost the pre-amp on the HackRF. How to get it back ?

scateu scateu at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 22:13:48 EDT 2014

You may need something named ‘hot air gun’, (热风枪 in Chinese), which heats the whole component at one time, then you can replace it.

You can find it on the assembly document.

    https://github.com/mossmann/hackrf/raw/master/doc/hardware/hackrf-one-assembly.pdf

There are two amplifier, one for TX, one for RX.

TX:

    U25;MGA-81563;Avago;MGA-81563-TR1G;0.1-6 GHz 3 V, 14 dBm Amplifier;;;;;

RX:

    U13;MGA-81563;Avago;MGA-81563-TR1G;0.1-6 GHz 3 V, 14 dBm Amplifier;;;;;

在 2014年8月26日,下午10:05,Guan Yang <guan at yang.dk> 写道: