[Hackrf-dev] SDR# Software, Radio and Television

Carl MacGentey CarlMacGentey at msn.com
Fri Jul 25 08:39:14 EDT 2014

Attention HackRF!

1. There is software defined radio software purpose built for HackRF!
Here is the best source: http://www.rtl-sdr.ru/<http://www.rtl-sdr.ru/>

The maintainer, a certain Basil in Russia is a noobs dream. He makes
updating easy as pie.

2. Another package original to his invention is a television tuner. As a
noob I'm not qualified to say too much. But I'm hoping someone will
assure me HackRF has the bandwidth to receive television broadcasts
in all possible formats (PAL, NTSC, black and white in the least)
http://www.rtl-sdr.ru/category/tvsharp<http://www.rtl-sdr.ru/category/tvsharp>

OKCarl