[Hackrf-dev] known good laptop running Pentoo.

Joshua Marpet joshua.marpet at guardedrisk.com
Sat Nov 8 22:34:12 EST 2014

I can confirm that I have run pentoo on laptops, multiple ones, before.
I've run it on Lenovo X series tablet laptops, HP Envy series laptops, in
VM's.
PErhaps if you elaborated on what problems you are having, you might get
some better help than just claiming it doesn't work?

Just saying.

What kind of problems you running into?

Also, have you gotten on IRC, and asked for help on the #Pentoo channel
onFreenode?  They're pretty damn helpful.

Complaining is cool, and venting is always fine.  But let's try to be
productive about it.  :)  ok?

*Joshua A. Marpet*

Managing Principal

*GuardedRisk*

*Before the Breach **and **After The Incident!*

Cell: (908) 916-7764

Joshua.Marpet @ guardedrisk.com <Joshua.Marpet at guardedrisk.com>

http://www.GuardedRisk.com