[Hackrf-dev] Installation issue libosmo-dsp is empty

Jon B jonbertrand at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 13:43:12 EST 2015

I'm working to get an original HackRF One with the old Kickstarter vintage
firmware up and running an new Mint install.  I'm using pybombs to build
each piece.

It has been a bit of puzzle but I've finally got it working.

The last problem was the libosmo-dsp directory in the gr_iqbal was empty.
I'm not that familiar with git but it looks like something might be
disconnected.  Ultimately I did the get for that directory manually and got
pybomb to work.

Did I miss something?  Was I supposed to manually pull libosmo-dsp?