[Hackrf-dev] Hey, everybody

Jonathan Guthrie ka8kpn at ka8kpn.org
Sun Jan 13 12:39:47 EST 2019

Just as an aside, you know how "they" say that you should not use the
"reply-to" field for mailing lists?  "They" are wrong and stupid.  That
is all.

Yeah, but the EraSynth is five times the cost.  I'm writing all this
down, but I don't know how much use it will be.  I don't even know what
a Morpheus is, and Web searches for that term are not enlightening.

You know, I'm not all that interested in general coverage 1 MHz to 6 GHz
stuff.  I would be more interested in something that did 100 kHz to 200
MHz, because it suits what I want to do better and it seems like it
would be a whole lot cheaper.

--
Jonathan Guthrie
ARS KA8KPN