[Hackrf-dev] How does the hackrf generate the signals?

Juan Antonio holaquetal9 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 21:20:11 EDT 2020

I've been wanting to understand how an ofdm signal is generated for a while
and I can't

The hackrf generates similar signals but I also do not understand how it
generates them. It seems impossible to generate 8000 carriers at the same
time, therefore the only thing left is to generate them
sequentially(to sample), generating a point and passing to the next
frequency , thus until 8K and then go back to the beginning and go the same
way.The trick would be to do it so fast that it is not noticeable to say it
in any way

Thank  you