[IPAC-List] EEO/ADA update

Bryan Baldwin Bryan.Baldwin at doj.ca.gov
Thu Jan 8 17:23:08 EST 2009

Huzzah to the new listserv!

Jackson Lewis had a pretty good summary: http://www.jacksonlewis.com/legalupdates/article.cfm?aid=1507

George's employment blawg also did a pretty good series (starting here): http://www.employmentblawg.com/2008/house-overwhelmingly-approves-ada-amendments-what-difference-will-they-make-if-they-become-law/

Bryan

Bryan Baldwin
Staff Services Manager
California Department of Justice
Division of Administrative Support
Personnel Programs
(916) 322-5446

>>> "Brull, Harry" <Harry.Brull at personneldecisions.com> 1/8/2009 2:14 PM >>>

I've been asked by my firm to update our EEOC/ADA materials that we
include (as an appendix) in our selection interviewing training.

I obtained an article written by a law professor regarding the new ADA
amendments (link pasted below-hit download and use the New York site to
download the entire article)
You can download the article by following this link.
Alex

Does anyone have any other updated information on EEOC guidelines or ADA
that would be of use to prospective interviewers?
Much appreciative,

Here's to the new listserve (and Bill Waldron for making it happen)!
Harry Brull

Harry Brull
Senior Vice President
Personnel Decisions International-PDI Minneapolis
Expert Partners. Real Leadership Advantage.

>2000 Plaza VII Tower, 45 South Seventh Street

>Minneapolis, Minnesota 55402

Direct :612-337-8233 fax: 612-337-3695
harry.brull at personneldecisions.com

www.personneldecisions.com

Confidentiality Notice: All information in this communication, including any files or attachments, is intended for the sole use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary and/or trade secret information entitled to protection and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by return email and delete this communication from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.
IPAC-List at ipacweb.org