[IPAC-List] depth perception test

Dr. Stephen Griffin spg at ipat.com
Tue Feb 10 12:55:20 EST 2009

I am unaware of such a tool or protocol for driving. I am interested in
hearing if such a tool exists though. Others?

-Steve

Stephen P. Griffin, Psy.D.
Chief Psychologist
Public Safety and Security Services
Institute for Personality and Ability Testing, Inc.
125 S. Wacker, Suite 2155
Chicago, IL 60606
spg at ipat.com
www.ipat.com

Confidentiality Notice, Please Be Advised: This e-mail may contain
confidential and privileged information. Please do not distribute or print
information without proper written consent from the originator of this
email. If you receive this in error, please contact the sender and delete
the material from any computer.