[IPAC-List] IPAC Conference

Willihnganz, Michael MWillihnganz at co.napa.ca.us
Wed Mar 25 13:52:12 EDT 2009

Hello IPAC Members and Friends,

The IPAC officers and board are planning the 2010 conference. We would
very much like your input before we finalize the conference dates. If
you haven't already done so, please complete the brief survey at
http://www.surveymonkey.com/2010conf and tell us which 2010 conference
dates will work best for you. The survey will take only one minute of
your time.

The special IPAC early bird conference rate for the 2009 conference
expires on July 10th. You must be an IPAC member to take advantage of
this rate. If you are not currently a member, you can find Membership
information at IPACweb.org. Membership is only $75 and now runs on a
calendar year basis. Join today!

All the best,

Mike Willihnganz
IPAC President

Mike Willihnganz
Assistant Human Resources Director
County of Napa Human Resources
1195 Third Street, Suite 110
Napa, CA 94559
(707) 259-8720
mwillihnganz at co.napa.ca.us
www.NapaCountyCareers.com

"Excellence Through Innovative and Collaborative Solutions"