[IPAC-List] Ricci v DeStefano

Warren Bobrow warren at allaboutperformance.biz
Tue Jun 30 17:15:03 EDT 2009

I think it left open what "better" alternative means. The majority wasn't convinced that the AC process would have been better (I think they called that information anecdotal), but the dissenters were. Of course, the CSB's expert wanting to sell them AC services had something to do with that.

It presents a real challenge for plaintiffs who have the burden of showing that there is a valid alternative with less adverse impact, particularly in the case of content-validated tests.

Warren

Warren Bobrow, Ph.D.
All About Performance, LLC
(310) 670-4175