[IPAC-List] Angoff method of setting pass points - how many minimally competent candidates pass at a given pass point?

Shekerjian, Rene Rene.Shekerjian at cs.state.ny.us
Mon Jul 27 10:16:41 EDT 2009

Thank you Dennis. I was there at your MAPAC session. It was very interesting and exciting. Work and life have been busy and I forgot all about it.

Just as an aside, according to my notes, you suggested rephrasing the Angoff question to be "What percent of the people who get this right will be minimally competent?" Certainly food for thought.

René

René Shekerjian | Testing Services Division | NYS Department of Civil Service | 518-473-9937