[IPAC-List] HR metrics

Pluta, Paul ppluta at hr.lacounty.gov
Wed Sep 30 10:26:02 EDT 2009

We are currently working to implement department-wide metrics in order
to understand and get better control of our processes. We want to make
sure we are measuring the right things in the right ways. Has anyone on
the list worked on such a project and, if so, what metrics did you find
most informative in helping to understand and control your processes?

Paul E. Pluta, MA, SPHR

Human Resources Analyst III

Los Angeles County Department of Human Resources

Workforce Planning, Test Research, & Appeals Division

3333 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 350

Los Angeles, CA 90010

Telephone: (213) 738-2021

Fax: (213) 380-3683

Email: ppluta at hr.lacounty.gov

To Enrich Lives Through Effective & Caring Service

copies of the original message.