[IPAC-List] chemistry/physics tests

Carol.Meyers at aps.com Carol.Meyers at aps.com
Tue Nov 17 17:42:12 EST 2009

Hi, Kevin. Not aware of commercial knowledge tests in this area; but Dr. Anton Lawson at Arizona State University (Life Sciences) has developed a number of tests that are used by colleges primarily to assess degree of proficiency in the sciences for incoming students, but secondarily to help determine if a student will be accepted into an area of study. He has a number of publications regarding teaching/learning in the sciences as well. We use some of his materials within our nuclear training programs for development/remediation purposes post-hire. He considers virtually all his collateral as public domain.

Carol Meyers
Manager
Testing Services
Arizona Public Service Company