[IPAC-List] Testing Education

Jeff Feuquay jfeuquay at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 00:45:28 EST 2009

Mark, Thank you for continuing to remind us we operate in real time
and real life, regardless of how many SPSS or SAS runs went before any
particular public impact we have. It is sobering the effect our niche
has on lives. J

Jeff Feuquay, Psychologist-Attorney
Special Counsel to Russell, Brown & Breckenridge LLC
and CPS Supernumerary
PO Drawer J
Nevada, Mo 64772
Phone: 417.549.0997