[IPAC-List] Seeking a statistical test of variances

Reindl, Kevin KReindl at semprautilities.com
Fri Dec 4 09:25:33 EST 2009

Are you talking about homogeneity of variance tests...? If so, check Levene or Bartlett tests. You can probably Google it and find the best test for your purposes...I've even seen SAS or SPSS code show up in Google searches that you could use.

Kevin Reindl
San Diego Gas & Electric

"This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential. Receipt by an unintended recipient does not constitute a waiver of any applicable privilege. Reading, disclosure, discussion, dissemination, distribution or copying of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient or his or her employees or agents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender."
-----Original Message-----
From: ipac-list-bounces at ipacweb.org [mailto:ipac-list-bounces at ipacweb.org] On Behalf Of Joel Wiesen
Sent: Friday, December 04, 2009 3:34 AM
To: IPAC-List at ipacweb.org
Subject: [IPAC-List] Seeking a statistical test of variances

Seeking the name of a statistical test that can be used to test a null
hypothesis of equal variances in N groups.



Joel P. Wiesen, Ph.D., Director
Applied Personnel Research
62 Candlewood Road
Scarsdale, NY 10583-6040
(617) 244-8859

IPAC-List at ipacweb.org

More information about the IPAC-List mailing list