[IPAC-List] Call for new models for fire promotional exams

Richard Arwood richard.arwood at comcast.net
Thu Dec 10 21:16:25 EST 2009

Joel: YES! It is certainly a "pay me now, or pay me later" proposition.
But again, in my experience, unless the employer has suffered, almost
directly, the consequences of poor planning and poor execution, then they
tend to be "blind" to the future costs and penalties of their approaches. I
would guess that New Haven will certainly be sensitive to such things, but
many of our "other" cities may be too far removed from the last "spanking"
or any spanking to value the need for proper approaches.

I am fully within the boat with you Joel.

Richard Arwood, Fire Chief (retired -Memphis, TN)
Collierville, TN

Join with us at: http://www.iracing.com/