[IPAC-List] Frank Landy: A sad note

Joel Wiesen jwiesen at appliedpersonnelresearch.com
Wed Jan 13 11:22:12 EST 2010

This sad note (originally from Gary Latham) was forwarded to me this
morning:

...one of SIOP's strongest advocates, supporter, as well as Past
President, Frank Landy, passed away [yesterday] morning of liver cancer.
He had just celebrated his 67th birthday. Chris said that Frank was
surrounded by his family and passed away peacefully. SIOP conferences
will not be the same without him. He was a true friend of organizational
psychology the world over. It is so sad to know that we will no longer
see him, argue with him, or laugh with him.
So, so sad.

--
Joel P. Wiesen, Ph.D., Director
Applied Personnel Research

Note: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential. Please do not
forward any contents without permission. If you have received this
message in error please delete this item in its entirety and notify the
sender. Thank you.