[IPAC-List] Lively discussion

Jeff Feuquay jfeuquay at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 16:34:41 EST 2010

Finally took time to read the exchange. Disintegrates a bit near the end,
but a good read. Looking forward to the webinar you point to in the next
post, Bryan. Thanks for finding and sharing it.

Jeff
Dr. Jeffrey P Feuquay, I/O Psychologist & Attorney
Psychology-Law Center, LLC
108 W. Walnut, PO Drawer J, Nevada, Mo 64772
ofc: 417-667-5076 cell: 417-549-0997

PRIVACY NOTICE: This email (including any attachments) is covered by the
Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§2510 et seq.. It is
confidential and may be legally privileged under attorney-client and/or
psychologist-patient doctrines. If you are *not* the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited, and may constitute a
crime. Please reply to the sender that you have received the message in
error, then delete it entirely from your system. Thank you.

NON-SECURE COMMUNICATION NOTICE: Please be aware that (1) e-mail
communication is not a secure method of communication, (2) any e-mail that
is sent to you or by you may be copied and held by various computers it
passes through as it goes from me to you or vice versa, (3) persons not
participating in our communication may intercept our communications by
improperly accessing your computer or my computer or even some computer
unconnected to either of us which the e-mail passed through. I am
communicating to you via e-mail because you have implicitly or explicitly
consented to receive communications via this medium or because this is a
non-privileged communication. If you want future communications to be sent
in a different fashion, please let me know AT ONCE.

ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT NOTICE: No trees were killed in the creation or
transmission of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly
inconvenienced.

On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 7:15 PM, Brull, Harry <Harry.Brull at pdininthhouse.com