[IPAC-List] Fire Lieutenant exams

keith.poole at phoenix.gov keith.poole at phoenix.gov
Mon Apr 12 13:44:46 EDT 2010

We may not have an exact job match, our rank goes from Capt (first level
supv) to Battalion Chief, no Lt. rank.

Batt Chief doesn't have a written component, it is just Tactical 40%, Oral
Board 55%, Seniority 5%.

Keith Poole
Human Resources Supervisor
City of Phoenix Human Resources Dept
Employment Services
(602) 262-7140
keith.poole at phoenix.gov

"Phoenix - 2009 All-America City"

Joel Wiesen <jwiesen at appliedpersonnelresearch.com>
Sent by: ipac-list-bounces at ipacweb.org
04/12/2010 08:21 AM

IPAC-List at ipacweb.org
cc

Subject
[IPAC-List] Fire Lieutenant exams

What components and weights do you use for your exams for Fire Lieutenant?

Is there a publication reporting a more systematic survey of
components/weights?

Thx.

Joel

--
Joel P. Wiesen, Ph.D., Director
Applied Personnel Research

Note: This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and/or
legally privileged information. Please do not forward any contents
without permission. If you have received this message in error please
destroy all copies, completely remove it from your computer, and notify
the sender. Thank you.

IPAC-List at ipacweb.org