[IPAC-List] Separate norms for physical fitness tests

Brull, Harry Harry.Brull at pdininthhouse.com
Tue Apr 27 17:35:37 EDT 2010

Does anyone have any references (particularly DOJ or EEOC) which
support the legality of using separate gender-based norms for physical
fitness tests?
Failing any written documentation, help me understand how this is
supportable and legal under 1991 Civil Rights Act.

Trying to help a client,
Harry

Harry Brull | Senior Vice-President
PDI Ninth House