[IPAC-List] IPAC-List Digest, Vol 3, Issue 25

Mitch Stein Mitch.Stein at tn.gov
Mon May 24 16:08:51 EDT 2010

Mark,

>> Plus I'm glad Mitch didn't wash down the Cumberland.<<

Naw, mate. The Cumberland didn't get any closer than maybe four blocks from our offices. But the Harpeth River did get uncomfortably close to my condo, about two blocks. Missed one day of work because our section had become an island, with no cable/internet, no hard-wired phone, no cell phone service, before the waters receded enough. Only contact with the outside world was two local stations that I could pull in using rabbit ears!!!

No phone, no lights no motor cars,
Not a single luxury,
Like Robinson Crusoe,
As primitive as can be.