[IPAC-List] PPM article on FL reform

Mitch Stein Mitch.Stein at tn.gov
Tue Jun 15 14:05:55 EDT 2010

Is anyone aware of any other formal studies of Florida's outsourcing experiment besides the one Bryan was kind enough to post? I've looked through the references from that article and am beginning a literature search.

Also, is anyone aware of any other states which have or are considering doing the same and outsourcing HR? From routinely visiting other states' HR web sites, I'm not aware of any other states who have done it, but the state HR web site would not necessarily give info about states where this is still in the consideration stage. Reason I ask is one of our gubernatorial candidates is saying he will do this if elected, so we are starting to look at whatever data we can on this phenomenon.

thanks,
Mitch

Mitchell Stein, PhD
Human Resources Research Psychologist