[IPAC-List] Measuring Fear of Heights

Howard Fortson Howard at cps.ca.gov
Sat Jun 26 14:20:45 EDT 2010

I would think to be fair, they would need all the training that a bridge painter, or what ever classification, gets before they are expected to climb as well as becoming accustomed to climbing other structures. I don't think anyone is expected to do "the job" without training unless that is supported in your job analysis. If so maybe running a trainee level classification (helper) might be the ticket. I think that is where the rub will be.