[IPAC-List] MSPB Requests Input for Research Agenda

John Ford johnf at us.net
Fri Jul 23 17:50:30 EDT 2010

The U.S. Merit Systems Protection Board (MSPB) is developing its research
agenda-deciding what MSPB will study during the next three years. MSPB
invites all interested members of the Federal and research communities to
offer suggestions for inclusion in our future research.

Part of MSPB's statutory mandate is to conduct studies of the Government's
merit systems to determine whether they are operating in accord with the
Merit System Principles and are free from Prohibited Personnel Practices.
Every three years we actively seek input from our stakeholders about
appropriate topics to study. The results of these studies are formally
reported to the President and members of Congress.

You may use this link (http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZJJ59FM ) to make your
research suggestions anonymously, email your ideas to
research.agenda at mspb.gov, or call either John Ford at (202) 653-6772,
extension 1104 or Tanya Page at (202) 653-6772 extension 1341. Please feel
free to share this invitation with anyone who may also have research ideas
to share with us.