[IPAC-List] Psychometric Opening at Walmart

Doverspike,Dennis dd1 at uakron.edu
Sat Aug 28 12:44:03 EDT 2010

Note - Trent is a good friend of mine plus a former student. This is an excellent position. Normally I only post positions to my Facebook Job Page (so if you are on the market, feel free to join my Facebook Job Page). However, I thought this position might be particularly attractive and appropriate to the IPAC listserv.

Great Psychometric Position at Walmart. Walmart is currently searching for an Internal Consultant to support the Walmart Stores, Inc. Global HR Analytics team. This position will establish and grow the psychometric, statistical and business measurement capablities of the Global HR Analytics organization. This position will require a deep understanding of IO Psychology and Psychometrics and its application to business performance and metrics. A Master’s or Ph.D. in IO, HR, Statistics or related field is preferred as is 3+ years of specific experience in the field of HR analytics. The position is based in Bentonville, Arkansas. Remote work is not a possibility at this time. However, relocation assistance will be provided. Trent Burner will be more than happy to send the full job description for your review. If you know anyone who is qualified and may be interested in this position, please forward this email to them or ask them to contact Trent Burner directly at trent.burner at wal-mart.com.

Trent Burner, MA, SPHR
Sr. Director, Selection Strategy & Assessments
Global Organizational Effectiveness
Phone 479-204-8348
Walmart
508 Southwest 8th Street