[IPAC-List] Canaidan French I-O wanted for test development project

Jim Kuthy jkuthy at biddle.com
Fri Oct 1 11:31:42 EDT 2010

We are looking for an I-O who is fluent in Canadian French to assist us
with a test development project. Anyone who is interested (and
qualified) should contact Jim Kuthy at Biddle Consulting Group, Inc.

Jim Kuthy, Ph.D.

jkuthy at biddle.com

Biddle Consulting Group, Inc.

Principal Consultant

193 Blue Ravine Road, Suite 270, Folsom, CA 95630

Voice: 916-294-4250 Fax: 916-294-4255

Toll Free: 800-999-0438 extension 239

This electronic message contains information from Biddle Consulting
Group, Inc., which is confidential or privileged. The information is
intended to be sent to the individual or entity named above. If you are
not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.
If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please
notify us by telephone at 800-999-0438.