[IPAC-List] Identifying Job-Related Personality Characteristics

Winfred Arthur, Jr. w-arthur at neo.tamu.edu
Fri Oct 22 17:15:11 EDT 2010

i have not looked at the AP paper in a while but my recollection is that
this is an FFM-based (i.e.,normal personality) piece, right? hence i am
a little unclear about the role of clinicians here since the FFM is not
used for clinical diagnostic purposes . . . unless of course, my
recollection of the paper is completely off . . . maybe i shld have
checked b/f sending this :)

- winfred