[IPAC-List] Customer Service Position Description

Shekerjian, Rene Rene.Shekerjian at cs.state.ny.us
Fri Jan 7 11:28:43 EST 2011

I love this line from the Keith's example:

The duties of this classification differ from other clerical counter duties by the responsibility for providing information of an interpretive or procedural nature and the frequent contact with distraught or irate individuals.

Would you please hire me? :-D

René

René Shekerjian | Testing Services Division | NYS Department of Civil Service | 518-474-3778