[IPAC-List] Computer assisted testing

Howard Fortson Howard at cps.ca.gov
Thu Feb 10 13:19:33 EST 2011

Keith and all,
I just wanted to confirm that we will be holding the webinar next Wednesday, February 16th--all are invited to listen in. To register go to http://www.cps.ca.gov/resources.asp Additionally, someone mentioned First Advantage testing. We will be covering the use of that testing modality in the webinar--along with the various tests offered from First Advantage as well as several modules we have online. Great conversation---enjoy hearing how San Francisco and Columbus are integrating online testing in their venues.

All the best,

Howard Fortson, Ph.D.
CPS Human Resource Services
241 Lathrop Way