[IPAC-List] Computer assisted testing

Howard Fortson Howard at cps.ca.gov
Fri Feb 11 17:41:25 EST 2011

That is a great thought. I would propose that the Ipad would be fantastic alternative as well. I have seen them now doubling for a cash register in restaurants--maybe online testing is where they really take off given that most computers are not used to their full capability anyway. For manipulation of software maybe a keyboard and a mouse would be necessary but worth investigating. I would say it would be a very interesting topic.

Cheers,

Howard

Howard Fortson, Ph.D.
CPS Human Resource Services