[IPAC-List] CWB review?

Dan Ispas dispas at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 20:29:40 EST 2011

Bryan,

As far as I remember, there was a 2010 issue (either issue 1 or 2) of Human
Resource Management Review dedicated to CWB. Also, last year, a book was
published edited by Greenberg entitled "Insidious Workplace Behavior". HRMR
also has some recent articles in press on CWB. These are the most recent
ones I'm aware of.

Dan

--
Dan Ispas, Ph.D.