[IPAC-List] Request for info: Online employee compliance training

Bill Waldron bill at waldronconsulting.com
Tue Feb 22 13:00:26 EST 2011

Hi all,

A client of mine asked me for information on any recommended vendors
that can help address a training need; specifically:

"I’m looking for an online training program for employee compliance.
Specifically concerning harassment (not necessarily sexual – more
bullying). I need to find a vendor that can provide an online
solution for all employees on payroll. We are spread-out across the
state and a one-time onsite classroom presentation is not an option."

This is a non-profit organization of a thousand employees or so, here
in Florida.

Since this is outside of my area of expertise, I told her that I'd ask
my network of incredibly knowledgeable HR professionals.

Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance,

Bill

William J. Waldron, Ph.D.