[IPAC-List] Getting people into jobs they're gonna love

Jeff Feuquay jfeuquay at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 09:22:48 EDT 2011

Makes me crazy when a sentence or a thought sticks with me, but the source
escapes recollection. Seems to me, though, that it was Bob Hogan at the
combined IPMA-HR/IPAC conference who said, "If you put someone in a job
that's not right for them, you're stealing their life." The context, as I
recall, was very much what Mark alludes to.

Methinks, "enjoys the job and doesn't constantly whine about it, thereby
being a boon rather than an irritant to all around" is a reasonable KSAP.

Jeff
Dr. Jeffrey P Feuquay, I/O Psychologist & Attorney
Managing Consultant, Psychology-Law Center, LLC
108 W. Walnut, Nevada, Mo 64772
ofc: 417-667-5076 cell: 417-549-0997