[IPAC-List] veterans' preference

Heim, Janis Janis.Heim at nebraska.gov
Wed Jun 15 17:42:50 EDT 2011

Why am I unable to post the following question to the list?

Does any State or jurisdiction give points, bonuses, or other preference in selection for military, National Guard, or Reserve members who don't have a DD 214, are currently serving, and are seeking a public sector job?

Janis Heim
Personnel Selection Analyst
301 Centennial Mall South, Mall Level, Lincoln, NE 68508
P. O. Box 94905, Lincoln, NE 68509-4905
Phone: 402-471-4463
janis.heim at nebraska.gov
www.das.state.ne.us