[IPAC-List] Law Enforcement Performance Appraisal Insight Wanted

Jim Kuthy jkuthy at biddle.com
Tue Aug 16 11:09:45 EDT 2011

I am volunteering my services to my local Sheriff's Office (El Dorado County, CA) and see a need for an improved method for conducting performance appraisals for middle managers (i.e., Lieutenants and Captains), especially in regards to appraisals for providing effective feedback. I would like to hear about performance appraisal methods others have used that have been successful. I would especially like to learn about 30 degree systems that have worked successfully in practice here in the United States.

Any insight you could provide would be gratefully appreciated.

Please feel free to contact me offline if you wish.

Jim Kuthy, Ph.D.
Principal Consultant
Biddle Consulting Group, Inc. / CritiCall Pre-Employment Testing Software
193 Blue Ravine Road, Suite 270, Folsom, CA 95630
800-999-0438 x 239 916-294-4250 x 239 FAX 916-294-4255