[IPAC-List] Test Cheating Techniques

John Ford johnf at us.net
Sat Nov 19 15:45:23 EST 2011

It strays away from the original question, but I've heard some interesting
cheating stories from people who run testing centers. I'd be interested in
seeing a training manual for the job of test center proctor that addresses
cheating and how to detect it.

I understand why such materials are not widely available. But surely among
testing professionals...

John Ford
Senior Research Psychologist
U.S. Merit Systems Protection Board