[IPAC-List] Test Cheating Techniques

Heim, Janis Janis.Heim at nebraska.gov
Mon Nov 21 11:25:19 EST 2011

Coincidentally on my 365 Pretty Good Jokes, a Prairie Home Companion, the joke for Monday, November 21, 2011, is

"Two men took the test to qualify for a job and both men answered nine out of ten questions correctly, but they gave the job to the first man: he answered Question No. 10 'I don't know' and the other man answered it, 'Neither do I.'"

Pretty good cheating detection:<)

Janis Heim
Personnel Selection Analyst
301 Centennial Mall South, Mall Level, Lincoln, NE 68508
P. O. Box 94905, Lincoln, NE 68509-4905
Phone: 402-471-4463
janis.heim at nebraska.gov
www.das.state.ne.us