[IPAC-List] May 8, 2012 IPAC Board Meeting Agenda

Jeff Feuquay jfeuquay at gmail.com
Thu May 3 15:48:25 EDT 2012

Please contact me if you have questions or concerns about the adenda below
my signature block. Minutes from last meeting should be available to
members in a few days. Thank you. DO NOT miss the chance to hear 5 world
class plenary speakers and many, many top practitioners in Las Vegas, late
July. See www.ipacweb.org for details. And, there is still some booth space
and sponsorship opportunities available.
Jeff
Dr. Jeffrey P Feuquay, I/O Psychologist & Attorney
Special Counsel to Russell, Brown & Breckenridge, LLC and
Director, Psychology-Law Center, LLC
108 W. Walnut, PO Box 376, Nevada, MO 64772
ofc: 417.667.5076 fax: 417.667.3013

International Personnel Assessment Council

Board of Directors

*May 8, 2012 1:00 pm CDT (GMT–5)*

*MEETING AGENDA*

* *

* *

[image: *] Call for Additions to Agenda

*Updates / Old Business*

[image: *] Minutes of April Meeting

[image: *] Finances (Reid)**

[image: *] Locations for 2013, 2014 & 2015 Conferences**

[image: *] Conference (Lisa &/or Jeff)

o Program (Shelley)**

o Accreditation (Lee)**

*New Business*

o Julia, Anthony & Michael

o possible termination of IPAC/CPS training cooperative

o request for support from fledgling PTC/PAC

*Information*

[image: *] Next Board Meeting – June 12. Non-emergency topics to Jeff
by June 5, please.

[image: *] Final Pre-conference Board Meeting – July 10

[image: *] Conference In-person Board Meeting – July 22

*Last Minute / Just-Thought-Of Topics*