[IPAC-List] Assessment Research Survey - Charging candidates for testing

Andrey Pankov apankov at ipma-hr.org
Fri Aug 3 16:34:57 EDT 2012

I am doing a followup survey to Karen Coffee's 1996 research into charging
Public Safety entry-level candidates for the assessment process.

If your agency does or has done this in the past, please take this quick 10
question survey.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BS5WZ66

If you have any information that you think might be helpful on the topic,
please feel free to contact me (apankov at ipma-hr.org).

Thanks,
Andrey Pankov

--

Andrey A. Pankov, M.P.S.****

Research Associate****

International Public Management Association for Human Resources
1617 Duke Street
Alexandria, VA 22314
Tel: (703) 535-5252
Fax: (703) 684-0948
http://www.ipma-hr.org/assessment****

** **

*Have questions about our tests, products and services? Visit our Frequently
Asked Questions <http://bit.ly/ivvSq6> online or check out our library of Help
Videos <http://bit.ly/jklejP>.*