[IPAC-List] Measurement education

Jeff Feuquay jfeuquay at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 15:27:54 EDT 2012

Hi, Steven,

You seem to have hit a nerve - more dicsussion than we've seen for awhile
on the ipac-list.

A few years ago, CPS sponsored a project where a large group of Fire
Chiefs, Fire HR, etc, from large and small jusidictions provided info
related to fire service leadership and selection. The survey results were
then verified by a group of 30 or so Chiefs at the Fire Rescue
International (IAFC) conference in Dallas. The report is attached. Don't
expect a lot of depth; it was written as a discussion piece to guide
selection folk and fire service leaders to concensus on what to look for,
and to lead to a competency-based approach. The study also ended up as an
article in Fire Rescue magazine - copy attached.

Hope it provides ideas.
Jeff
Dr. Jeffrey P Feuquay, I/O Psychologist & Attorney
Director, Psychology-Law Center, LLC and
Special Counsel to Russell, Brown & Breckenridge, LLC
108 W. Walnut, PO Box 376, Nevada, MO 64772
ofc: 417-667-5076 fax: 417-667-3013

On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 6:26 PM, Partain, Steven C. <Steven.Partain at tvfr.com