[IPAC-List] Measurement education

Van Atta, Nancy Nancy.VanAtta at daytonohio.gov
Thu Oct 25 15:40:46 EDT 2012

Encouraging to read an example of fact trumping (mistaken) belief,
especially when the belief emanates from personal relationship. Thanks
for your post.

Nancy L. Van Atta
Employment Analyst, City of Dayton, Ohio
nancy.vanatta at daytonohio.gov
937-333-2070
937-333-2125 (fax)

David Friedland wrote, "After [current employees] were [tested and]
replaced by individuals who placed higher on the list, their supervisor
was struck by the fact that their replacements were much more
knowledgeable and better workers than the ones who were replaced."