[IPAC-List] New Applicant Tracking and Test Management System

Partain, Steven C. Steven.Partain at tvfr.com
Wed Dec 19 14:01:42 EST 2012

We use Tyler Munis as our ERP, which has an applicant tracking module I'm working to configure and test. I don't think it will meet our needs in terms of paperless applicant management. It's been a bear of a project just to configure enough to test. I can share other critical feedback privately if anyone's interested.

If we get to a point of ruling it out, we'll look at other solutions, with NEOGOV at the top of the list. We are also looking at broader talent management solutions that integrate HR functions around competency modeling.

Thanks,

Steven Partain
Tualatin Valley Fire & Rescue