[IPAC-List] Changes to/Future of IPAC-List

Richard Arwood richard.arwood at comcast.net
Wed Feb 20 06:33:00 EST 2013

I will say that although I rarely "open my mouth" here, I have thoroughly
enjoyed the comments and interaction that I have seen here. The IPAC
listserve provides for me an opportunity to freely interact with you, the
consultants, in areas that are very important to the fire service. I have
found no other source group to which I could turn with my questions, in
which I could quickly receive feedback and opinion. I hold a great respect
for this group, and I hope to see it continue.

Thanks......RBA

Richard Arwood (Fire Chief-Retired: City of Memphis, TN)

--now residing in Collierville, TN