[IPAC-List] Police Civillian Backgrounds

keith.poole at phoenix.gov keith.poole at phoenix.gov
Mon Feb 25 18:53:52 EST 2013

Yes, currently they undergo a polygraph.

Keith Poole
Human Resources Supervisor
City of Phoenix HR Department
135 N 2nd Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85003
Phone: (602) 262-7140
Fax: (602) 495-5498
Email: keith.poole at phoenix.gov

<carla.chatman at okc.gov>
Sent by: ipac-list-bounces at ipacweb.org
02/25/2013 11:37 AM

<johnsont at CityofRochester.gov>, <ipac-list at ipacweb.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [IPAC-List] Police Civillian Backgrounds

Do your civilian candidates for Police positions also undergo a polygraph?