[IPAC-List] Using a combination of interview media

Kelly Sorensen kelsoren at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 13:32:52 EDT 2013

Hi Glen,

Because there are demonstrated differences in performance depending upon
the format used, you should insist that all interviews be conducted in the
same format. If you are doing phone interviews for non-local candidates,
you should use phone interviews for all candidates.

While I don't know if there have been challenges to this specific issue,
there would certainly be grounds for challenge.