[IPAC-List] looking for psychmetricians

Ibrahim AlDosary idosary at sabbarah.com.sa
Thu Mar 21 15:38:12 EDT 2013

Hi,
I am wondering if there will be psychometricians who are interested on
working part time on 3 studies related to general cognitive ability
assessment. The purpose of all these studies is to lay the foundation for
developing a plan and specifications for a general cognitive ability test.
The test will be used for mass employment selection. For those who are
interested, I will be happy to provide detailed descriptions for each
study. Please provide me with contact details, and contact me on:
idosary at sabbarh.com.sa. Thanks
Ibrahim