[IPAC-List] looking for psychmetricians

Shekerjian, Rene Rene.Shekerjian at cs.state.ny.us
Fri Mar 29 09:26:12 EDT 2013

Did you use the email address in his ID or the one he put in the body of his message? The second appears to have a typo in it. The first, idosary at sabbarah.com.sa , shows up on the SIOP new members page.

René

René Shekerjian | Testing Services Division | NYS Department of Civil Service | 518-402-2660