[IPAC-List] CALL FOR NOMINATIONS, IPAC BOARD OF DIRECTORS

Blair, Michael [HR] Michael.Blair at sprint.com
Thu Oct 17 16:59:31 EDT 2013

Subject: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS, IPAC BOARD OF DIRECTORS

On behalf of the IPAC Nominations/Bylaws Committee, it is my pleasure to invite all IPAC members to submit nominations for candidates to serve on the IPAC Board of Directors for the following two positions and terms:

President-Elect, 3-year term: President-Elect (2014), transitions to President (2015) and Past-President (2016)
Board Member, 3 year term (2014 - 2016)

Please send me your nominations by October 31, 2013 to prepare for the November election.

Thank you for your participation in this important process for identifying our future leaders for IPAC.

Michael Blair, President-Elect, IPAC
michael.blair at sprint.com<mailto:michael.blair at sprint.com>
www.linkedin.com/in/blairmichaeld<http://www.linkedin.com/in/blairmichaeld>

_________________________________
Michael Blair
Manager, Integrated Talent Management & Technology
Sprint
Office: 913-439-5222/ Wireless: 913-832-6130
michael.blair at sprint.com<mailto:michael.blair at sprint.com>
www.linkedin.com/in/blairmichaeld<http://www.linkedin.com/in/blairmichaeld>

Looking for a career with Sprint: Jobs at Sprint<http://www.sprint.jobs/>
Join our Talent Community to receive job alerts: Sprint Talent Community<http://www.sprint.jobs/talentcommunity/subscribe/?email=>

This e-mail may contain Sprint proprietary information intended for the sole use of the recipient(s). Any use by others is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies of the message.